BERKSHIRE — A fire has destroyed the town garage in Berkshire, with damage estimated at $400,000.
Assistant Chief Tony Archambault of the Berkshire Volunteer Fire Department says the fire Tuesday night destroyed the sand shed and road grader.
The St. Albans Messenger reported that he said the cause of the fire was most likely a short circuit in the grader, which went up in flames and then spread. No one was hurt.MORE IN Vermont NewsBURLINGTON — The final resting place of a little-remembered but crucial hero of the War of 1812... Full StoryFor only the second time in 15 years, fuel oil prices are much lower during the winter than they... Full Story
- Most Popular
- Most Emailed