Traffic stop leads to DUI4 chargeJune 09,2014Traffic stop leads
to DUI4 charge
A Windsor man is facing his fourth drunken driving charge after was he pulled over Friday night by police.
Jason Tucker, 44, was stopped for a motor vehicle violation around 10:45 p.m. Friday on Route 5 in Windsor, Vermont State Police said in a release. Police said further investigation showed that Tucker was drunk.
Tucker was taken to the Windsor Police Department for processing and released on a citation to appear at a later date in White River Junction criminal court for an arraignment on the drunken driving charge, according to police.MORE IN This Just InWASHINGTON ó The primary season just ended and the general election campaign now unfolding looks... Full StoryA mysterious poll is asking Vermonters if they would support the continued operation of Vermont... Full Story
- Most Popular
- Most Emailed
- TOMORROW'S HEADLINES TODAY: No money this year for western rail project, Lola Aiken memorialized in Montpelier, Supreme Court Castleton murder suspect will remain in jail, Shaftbury man fires shots from his AK-47 into neighbor's home.
- RICHARD'S POOR ALMANACK: On this day in 1959, Soviet Premier Nikita S. Khrushchev arrives in U.S. for historic 13-day visit; in 1987, Secretary of State George Shultz and Soviet Foreign Minister Eduard Shevardnadze sign nuclear reduction agreement.
- TOMORROW'S HEADLINES TODAY: City celebrates completion of its newest mural, on West Street opposite the post office, more than $2 million in federal grants will bolster Vermont's health centers, Patrick McArdle reports on pending sale of Vermont papers.
- RICHARD'S POOR ALMANACK: Henry Hudson sails up the Hudson River as far as present-day Albany, Leo Szilard has epiphany waiting for the light to change, 3 kids report a West Virginia close encounter in 1952.
- TOMORROW'S HEADLINES TODAY: Who will run for mayor in Rutland next year? Has Bennington overcome its fear of twerking? Documentary 'Hungry Heart' packs the Paramount, and the city's Creek Path scores another million-plus dollars.
- RICHARD'S POOR ALMANACK: The 1509 'Lesser Judgment' earthquake on this day at Constantinople kills 13,000 and destroys the city; in 1801, on this day, Marie Laveau, the Voodoo Queen of New Orleans is born.