Carmine A. PaccaApril 16,2014
Carmine PaccaCarmine A. Pacca
Funeral services for Carmine A. Pacca, 92, of Rutland, who died April 1, 2014, were held at 11 a.m. Monday at St. Peterís Church.
Officiating was the Rev. Michael Ramos, O.F.M. Cap.
Elise Cassarino was vocalist.
John Riddle was the organist.
The eulogy was given by Jim Davidson.
Bearers were Keith Lorman, Alan Donahue, Thomas Carpenter, Jacob Sherman, James Foti and Mickey Kelly.
Burial will be at a later date in Calvary Cemetery.
Arrangements were under the direction of Clifford Funeral Home in Rutland.
- Most Popular
- Most Emailed
- RICHARD'S POOR ALMANACK: Well diggers in Cardiff, New York, find what is thought to be the petrified body of a 10-foot-tall man, perfectly preserved after thousands of years, which becomes a popular roadside attraction until proven to be a fake.
- Pittsford Haunted House
- RICHARD'S POOR ALMANACK: On this day in 1720, 'Calico Jack' Rackham, Caribbean pirate and early feminist, known for recruiting women to his crew and for fabric decorating skills after creating 'Jolly Roger' flag, is captured by the British Royal Navy.
- RICHARD'S POOR ALMANACK: On this day in 1307, King Phillip the Fair of France orders hundreds of Knights Templar rounded up and arrested, charged with heresy, tortured until they confess; on this day in 1917, thousands see miracle of Our Lady of Fatima.
- TOMORROW'S HEADLINES TODAY: Vermont has a new state Supreme Court Justice; city hospital says it can save plenty by upgrading its lights and trucking in natural gas; Springfield has a new town manager, former West Rutland guy, Tom Yennerall.
- TOMORROW'S HEADLINES TODAY: Solarfest likely to be on hold until at least 2016, Great Dane involved in theft of an $89,000 shotgun leads police to the thieves, PSB will not reopen VGS pipeline case, prosecutors want evidence in body-packing drug case.