• Meth lab causes apartment fire
    April 08,2014
    • Email Article
    •  
    •  Print Article
     
    Meth lab causes

    apartment fire

    ST. ALBANS — Firefighters say a fire in an apartment building in St. Albans resulted from a meth lab.

    Firefighters responded to the fire at about 5:30 p.m. Saturday. The fire was in the bathroom.

    The building was evacuated and the street was closed to traffic. No one was hurt.

    Police say they have identified suspects in connection with the meth manufacturing, but no arrests have been made.
    • Email Article
    •  
    •  Print Article
    2 Comments
    MORE IN Vermont News
    WATERBURY — It’s all about the heat, the sweet, the smoke, and the savory. Full Story
    Striking the barbecue balance
    MONTPELIER — Gubernatorial candidate Bruce Lisman is challenging his rival for the Republican... Full Story
    MONTPELIER — The Vermont Democratic Party has banished a candidate who is running as a Democrat... Full Story
    Democrats boot Paige
    More Articles