David W. Euber Sr.April 07,2014
David W. Euber Sr.David W. Euber Sr.
BRANDON — David William Euber Sr., 64, died Saturday, April 5, 2014, at his home, after a brief illness.
Survivors include his wife, Martha Munnett of Brandon; three children, Denise Federico of Barre, Marcia Euber and David Euber Jr. of Rutland; two sisters, Monica McQueen of Brandon and Frances Lambert of Georgia; three brothers, Alburton Euber of New York, Ronald Euber of Brandon and Timothy Euber of Rutland; and 11 grandchildren.
He was predeceased by four siblings, Warren and Roger Euber, Lisa Genovesi and Linda Cushman.
Per his request, there will be no calling hours and a celebration of his life will be published at a later date.
Memorial contributions may be made to Christ the King School, Attn: Mary Guggenberger, 66 South Main St., Rutland, VT 05701.
Arrangements are under the direction of the Barnard Funeral Home in Pittsford.
- Most Popular
- Most Emailed
- RICHARD'S POOR ALMANACK: On this day in 1932, President Hoover orders the Army to evict bonus marchers from Anacostia Flats; author Malcolm Lowry born this day, as is Jackie Kennedy and Mike Bloomfield; Stephen Crane on consuming one's own heart.
- TODAY'S WEATHER MINUTE: Rutland Herald content editor Rich Alcott shares local weather information and easily digestible news tidbits: Earth barely avoids being blasted by immense solar flare in 2012, astrophysicists say next time might not be so lucky.
- RICHARD'S POOR ALMANACK: On this day in 1898, Nelson Miles leads American troops into Puerto Rico during Spanish-American War, Bob Dylan electrifies Newport Folk Festival in 1965, author and longshoreman Eric Hoffer born this day in 1902.
- TOMORROW'S HEADLINES TODAY: No charges to be filed inconnection with crash of city police cruiser, farmers group turn to Internet to raise money for solar project, Street Talk polls passersby about legal marijuana.
- TODAY'S WEATHER MINUTE: Rutland Herald content editor Rich Alcott shares local weather information for Friday, July 25, and easily digestible news tidbits: Mysterious enormous hole in the Siberian tundra baffles scientists.
- TODAY'S WEATHER MINUTE: Rutland Herald content editor Rich Alcott shares local weather information and easily digestible news tidbits: Ever wonder why the otherwise straight-lined Appalachian chain's got a big crimp in it in Pennsylvania and and New York?