Dezirae C. SheldonFebruary 26,2014
Dezirae C. SheldonDezirae Christa Sheldon
POULTNEY ó Dezirae Christa Sheldon, 2, of Poultney, died Friday, February 21, 2014, at Dartmouth-Hitchcock Medical Center in Lebanon, N.H.
She was born February 18, 2012, in Burlington.
Survivors include her mother, Sandra Eastman of Poultney; her father, Willis Sheldon and step-mother, Karen Sheldon of Rutland; two sisters, Destany and Elianna; paternal grandmother, Phyllis Sheldon of Pittsford; paternal grandfather, Robert Sheldon of Ludlow; paternal great-grandmother, Zela Sheldon of Chester; aunts, uncles and cousins. Dezirae is also survived by maternal grandmother, Linda Dufield; her maternal great-grandparents, Donald and Kathy Miller; maternal aunts, Chrystal, Lisa, Brittnay and Sara Eastman, Antonia Dufield and Brianna Cormier; and her maternal uncle, TJ Eastman.
Dezirae loved her Friday visits to Timberwolf and Melansonís.
Friends may call from 5 to 7 p.m. Friday, Feb. 28, at Aldous Funeral Home, 44 North Main Street, Rutland, VT.
She is going to be missed very much.
- Most Popular
- Most Emailed
- TOMORROW'S HEADLINES TODAY: No money this year for western rail project, Lola Aiken memorialized in Montpelier, Supreme Court Castleton murder suspect will remain in jail, Shaftbury man fires shots from his AK-47 into neighbor's home.
- RICHARD'S POOR ALMANACK: On this day in 1959, Soviet Premier Nikita S. Khrushchev arrives in U.S. for historic 13-day visit; in 1987, Secretary of State George Shultz and Soviet Foreign Minister Eduard Shevardnadze sign nuclear reduction agreement.
- TOMORROW'S HEADLINES TODAY: City celebrates completion of its newest mural, on West Street opposite the post office, more than $2 million in federal grants will bolster Vermont's health centers, Patrick McArdle reports on pending sale of Vermont papers.
- RICHARD'S POOR ALMANACK: Henry Hudson sails up the Hudson River as far as present-day Albany, Leo Szilard has epiphany waiting for the light to change, 3 kids report a West Virginia close encounter in 1952.
- TOMORROW'S HEADLINES TODAY: Who will run for mayor in Rutland next year? Has Bennington overcome its fear of twerking? Documentary 'Hungry Heart' packs the Paramount, and the city's Creek Path scores another million-plus dollars.
- RICHARD'S POOR ALMANACK: The 1509 'Lesser Judgment' earthquake on this day at Constantinople kills 13,000 and destroys the city; in 1801, on this day, Marie Laveau, the Voodoo Queen of New Orleans is born.