Kathleen K. Collins RitesJanuary 15,2014Kathleen K. Collins Rites
Funeral services for Kathleen Keenan Collins, 64, of Rutland, who died Jan. 9, 2014, were held Saturday, Jan. 11, at Christ the King Church.
Officiating was the Rev. Justin Baker, pastor. Concelebrants were Father Thomas R. Houle, pastor of St. Peterís Church in Rutland, and the Rev. Luke P. Austin, parochial vicar of Corpus Christi Parish in St. Johnsbury.
Minister of the altar was Michael Henry.
Elise Cassarino was vocalist.
William Gower Johnson was organist.
A reception followed in the lower level of the church.
Arrangements were under the direction of Clifford Funeral Home in Rutland.
Contributions may be made to Mount St. Joseph Academy.
- Most Popular
- Most Emailed
- TOMORROW'S HEADLINES TODAY:
- TODAY'S WEATHER MINUTE: Rutland Herald content editor Rich Alcott shares local weather information and easily digestible news tidbits.
- TODAY'S WEATHER MINUTE: Dresden firebombing helped bring Nazis to knees, killed at least 25,000 civilians, men, women, children, dogs, cats; Veena in Sitka, BIG NEWS FLASH! Old guys get grumpy with age.
- TOMORROW'S HEADLINES TODAY: Update on Center Alley project, review of opiate talk evening at the library and aldermen want kids to wear helmets while riding bikes around town.
- TODAY'S WEATHER MINUTE: Flood watch in effect for Rutland County, developing El Nino shaping up to be extreme this year, Don DeLillo on the season's warming trend and Veena catches digital sniffles, all in today's minute.
- TOMORROW'S HEADLINES TODAY: Dramatic river rescue in Southern Vermont, Castleton moving ahead on sale of old town office building, Passover celebrated in Woodstock.