Kathleen K. Collins RitesJanuary 15,2014Kathleen K. Collins Rites
Funeral services for Kathleen Keenan Collins, 64, of Rutland, who died Jan. 9, 2014, were held Saturday, Jan. 11, at Christ the King Church.
Officiating was the Rev. Justin Baker, pastor. Concelebrants were Father Thomas R. Houle, pastor of St. Peterís Church in Rutland, and the Rev. Luke P. Austin, parochial vicar of Corpus Christi Parish in St. Johnsbury.
Minister of the altar was Michael Henry.
Elise Cassarino was vocalist.
William Gower Johnson was organist.
A reception followed in the lower level of the church.
Arrangements were under the direction of Clifford Funeral Home in Rutland.
Contributions may be made to Mount St. Joseph Academy.
- Most Popular
- Most Emailed
- TODAY'S WEATHER MINUTE: First televised nuclear test, Woody Harrelson's father claimed involvement in the JFK assassination, Immanuel Kant and William L. Shirer rave on and MIT researchers propose sea-borne nuclear power stations.
- TOMORROW'S HEADLINES TODAY: Accused child killer released on bail, protesters want him back behind bars, aldermen meet to vote on mayor's board nomination, 156 Vermont runners participate in Monday's Boston Marathon.
- TODAY'S WEATHER MINUTE: Soil beneath Greenland ice sheet predates dawn of mankind, Hitch faces true Hollawood problem head-on, Mark Twain on school boards, all in today's minute.
- TOMORROW'S HEADLINES TODAY: Rutland Free Library director Paula Baker will retire at the end of the year, state Senate will vote on new minimum wage legislation and Bennington College graduates win Pulitzer Prizes.
- TODAY'S WEATHER MINUTE: Rutland Herald content editor Rich Alcott shares local weather information and easily digestible news tidbits.
- TODAY'S WEATHER MINUTE: Dresden firebombing helped bring Nazis to knees, killed at least 25,000 civilians, men, women, children, dogs, cats; Veena in Sitka, BIG NEWS FLASH! Old guys get grumpy with age.