Firefighters hold fundraiserJanuary 07,2014The West Pawlet Volunteer Fire Department is holding a fundraiser pancake breakfast Sunday.
The breakfast will be offered from 7:30 to 11 a.m. at the West Pawlet firehouse.
The breakfast will include regular, chocolate chip, blueberry and cranberry pancakes as well as waffles, scrambled eggs, home fries, sausage, bacon, and coffee, milk and orange juice.
Prices are $7 for 12 years and older, $5 for kids 5-11, and free for kids younger than 5.
Proceeds are dedicated to the department’s equipment and training needs.
For more information, contact Antonio Landon at 345-4312 or firstname.lastname@example.org.MORE IN This Just In
- Most Popular
- Most Emailed
- TODAY'S WEATHER MINUTE: Rutland Herald content editor Rich Alcott shares local weather information and easily digestible news tidbits: Ever wonder why the otherwise straight-lined Appalachian chain's got a big crimp in it in Pennsylvania and and New York?
- TOMORROW'S HEADLINES TODAY: Scott Milne opens campaign for governor's office, crime statistics fall in city, new home for homeless prevention center, traffic cameras are not watching you, capital panel hears testimony about protecting children.
- TODAY'S WEATHER MINUTE: Rutland Herald content editor Rich Alcott shares local weather information and easily digestible news tidbits: America's feet getting bigger than ever, and Americans keep jamming their feet into small sized shoes. Wake up, America!
- RICHARD'S POOR ALMANACK: Vanessa Williams resigns from Miss America pageant after Bob Guccione publishes nude photos of her in Penthouse magazine and Hefner takes the high road; on this day in 1995, Alan Hale and Thomas Bopp discover a new comet.
- TOMORROW'S HEADLINES TODAY: Brandon voters decide fate of proposed budget, calls to police for service on complaints have fallen to new low, city woman who spray painted a response to vandals on her sidewalk is cited for mischief.
- TODAY'S WEATHER MINUTE: Rutland Herald content editor Rich Alcott shares local weather information and easily digestible news tidbits: When all the big mammals are rubbed out and a faint geologic memory, rats the size of human beings will stalk the Earth.