Firefighters hold fundraiserJanuary 07,2014The West Pawlet Volunteer Fire Department is holding a fundraiser pancake breakfast Sunday.
The breakfast will be offered from 7:30 to 11 a.m. at the West Pawlet firehouse.
The breakfast will include regular, chocolate chip, blueberry and cranberry pancakes as well as waffles, scrambled eggs, home fries, sausage, bacon, and coffee, milk and orange juice.
Prices are $7 for 12 years and older, $5 for kids 5-11, and free for kids younger than 5.
Proceeds are dedicated to the departmentís equipment and training needs.
For more information, contact Antonio Landon at 345-4312 or email@example.com.MORE IN This Just InIn the year since he was arraigned in the hit and run killing of a Mendon woman, former Rutland... Full Story
- Most Popular
- Most Emailed
- TODAY'S WEATHER MINUTE: First televised nuclear test, Woody Harrelson's father claimed involvement in the JFK assassination, Immanuel Kant and William L. Shirer rave on and MIT researchers propose sea-borne nuclear power stations.
- TOMORROW'S HEADLINES TODAY: Accused child killer released on bail, protesters want him back behind bars, aldermen meet to vote on mayor's board nomination, 156 Vermont runners participate in Monday's Boston Marathon.
- TODAY'S WEATHER MINUTE: Soil beneath Greenland ice sheet predates dawn of mankind, Hitch faces true Hollawood problem head-on, Mark Twain on school boards, all in today's minute.
- TOMORROW'S HEADLINES TODAY: Rutland Free Library director Paula Baker will retire at the end of the year, state Senate will vote on new minimum wage legislation and Bennington College graduates win Pulitzer Prizes.
- TODAY'S WEATHER MINUTE: Rutland Herald content editor Rich Alcott shares local weather information and easily digestible news tidbits.
- TODAY'S WEATHER MINUTE: Dresden firebombing helped bring Nazis to knees, killed at least 25,000 civilians, men, women, children, dogs, cats; Veena in Sitka, BIG NEWS FLASH! Old guys get grumpy with age.