Thomas S. GarrowDecember 03,2013Thomas S. Garrow
BELLOWS FALLS — Thomas Scott Garrow, 45, died Friday, Nov. 29, 2013, in Acworth, N.H., following an automobile accident.
He was born Jan. 25, 1968, in Proctor, the son of William P. Garrow Sr. and Irene (Fernette) Markham.
He attended school in Rutland, Bellows Falls, and Fall Mountain in Langdon, N.H., and graduated from high school in Kentucky.
He owned and operated Fall Mountain Carpet Cleaning, Inc.
He enjoyed working on cars.
Survivors include his wife, Michelle (Dupuis) Garrow of Bellows Falls; a daughter, Brittany Garrow Croteau; a son, Zachary Garrow; his mother, Irene Markham; three stepchildren, Kara Chaffee, Vanessa Edwards and Cody Edwards; four grandchildren; a sister, Sherry Garrow Farnsworth; a brother, William (Billy) Garrow Jr.; and several nieces and nephews. He was predeceased by his father, William P. Garrow, who died June 23, 1983, and his stepfather, William Markham, who died June 25, 2013.
Friends may call Wednesday, Dec. 4, at the Fenton and Hennessey Funeral Home in Bellows Falls from 10 to 11 a.m., followed by a funeral service at 11 a.m., with burial in Acworth, N.H.
- Most Popular
- Most Emailed
- TODAY'S WEATHER MINUTE: Flood watch in effect for Rutland County, developing El Nino shaping up to be extreme this year, Don DeLillo on the season's warming trend and Veena catches digital sniffles, all in today's minute.
- TOMORROW'S HEADLINES TODAY: Dramatic river rescue in Southern Vermont, Castleton moving ahead on sale of old town office building, Passover celebrated in Woodstock.
- TOMORROW'S HEADLINES TODAY: Woodstock Ave. lane reconfiguration trial will go forward despite resistance, Rutland city engineer decamps for greener pastures in flatlands, technology changes the way many people file tax returns.
- TODAY'S WEATHER MINUTE: Gulf wildlife still dying from 2010 BP oil spill, Veena in Cabo San Lucas, Gertrude Stein on family living, all in today's minute.
- TOMORROW'S HEADLINES TODAY: Police officer identified in deadly Brattleboro shooting, school consolidation boosters silent on savings, lawmakers nix legal marijuana for PTSD and scrap yard helps solve half-ton heist.
- TODAY'S WEATHER MINUTE: Coyotes are true American survivors, Veena on Narragansett Pier, Vladimir Nabokov in Paris.