The Pittsford Historical Society Museum is preparing to close for the winter.November 15,2013Historical society
PITTSFORD - The Pittsford Historical Society Museum will be open two more days, today and Nov. 19, from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m.
It will reopen Friday, Dec. 13, for the townwide Holiday Business-After-Hours from 4 to 8 p.m. The museum will then close for the winter, reopening in late March or early April.
However, volunteers should check Eaton Hall and phone messages frequently throughout the winter. For more information call 483-2040.
In addition, the St. Alphonsus Church Holiday Fair will be held Dec. 7 from 9 a.m. to 2 p.m. The date was incorrectly reported in a previous edition of the Herald.MORE IN This Just In
- Most Popular
- Most Emailed
- TODAY'S WEATHER MINUTE: Flood watch in effect for Rutland County, developing El Nino shaping up to be extreme this year, Don DeLillo on the season's warming trend and Veena catches digital sniffles, all in today's minute.
- TOMORROW'S HEADLINES TODAY: Dramatic river rescue in Southern Vermont, Castleton moving ahead on sale of old town office building, Passover celebrated in Woodstock.
- TOMORROW'S HEADLINES TODAY: Woodstock Ave. lane reconfiguration trial will go forward despite resistance, Rutland city engineer decamps for greener pastures in flatlands, technology changes the way many people file tax returns.
- TODAY'S WEATHER MINUTE: Gulf wildlife still dying from 2010 BP oil spill, Veena in Cabo San Lucas, Gertrude Stein on family living, all in today's minute.
- TOMORROW'S HEADLINES TODAY: Police officer identified in deadly Brattleboro shooting, school consolidation boosters silent on savings, lawmakers nix legal marijuana for PTSD and scrap yard helps solve half-ton heist.
- TODAY'S WEATHER MINUTE: Coyotes are true American survivors, Veena on Narragansett Pier, Vladimir Nabokov in Paris.