Killington seeks rec directorNovember 12,2013KILLINGTON ó The town is looking for a new recreation director.
After two and a half years, Lyndsay Gang has left her post at the Parks and Recreation Department for a position at Killington Resort. During her time, Gang started a number of new programs, such as this summerís chili cook-off.
The year-round position is part time for most of the year and full time during the summer. Interested candidates must have bachelorís degree in recreation, leisure services, park administration or a closely related field. A minimum of three years of executive experience in parks and recreation or a related field is desirable.
Interested candidates can send an email to Town Manager Seth Webb at firstname.lastname@example.org.MORE IN This Just InBillings Farm & Museum in Woodstock will host its annual Baby Animal Day on Saturday. Full Story
- Most Popular
- Most Emailed
- TODAY'S WEATHER MINUTE: Dresden firebombing helped bring Nazis to knees, killed at least 25,000 civilians, men, women, children, dogs, cats; Veena in Sitka, BIG NEWS FLASH! Old guys get grumpy with age.
- TOMORROW'S HEADLINES TODAY: Update on Center Alley project, review of opiate talk evening at the library and aldermen want kids to wear helmets while riding bikes around town.
- TODAY'S WEATHER MINUTE: Flood watch in effect for Rutland County, developing El Nino shaping up to be extreme this year, Don DeLillo on the season's warming trend and Veena catches digital sniffles, all in today's minute.
- TOMORROW'S HEADLINES TODAY: Dramatic river rescue in Southern Vermont, Castleton moving ahead on sale of old town office building, Passover celebrated in Woodstock.
- TOMORROW'S HEADLINES TODAY: Woodstock Ave. lane reconfiguration trial will go forward despite resistance, Rutland city engineer decamps for greener pastures in flatlands, technology changes the way many people file tax returns.
- TODAY'S WEATHER MINUTE: Gulf wildlife still dying from 2010 BP oil spill, Veena in Cabo San Lucas, Gertrude Stein on family living, all in today's minute.