Vt man partly ejected, trapped in car overnightNovember 09,2013Vt. man trapped
in car overnight
The Associated Press
JAY — A 75-year-old Vermont man who was trapped overnight after being thrown part way out of his car in a crash is reported to have suffered serious injuries.
Donald Privee, of Richford, had a cold, wet Wednesday night after he drove his Ford Focus off Vermont Route 105 in Jay and the car flipped over.
Police got a missing person report on Privee on Wednesday night. He was found Thursday morning by troopers from the Vermont State Police barracks in St. Albans.
Privee, who police say was not wearing a seat belt at the time of the accident, later was listed in serious condition at Fletcher Allen Health Care in Burlington.MORE IN This Just InA stepfather accused of killing his 2-year-old daughter was released from jail Friday night after... Full Story
- Most Popular
- Most Emailed
- TOMORROW'S HEADLINES TODAY:
- TODAY'S WEATHER MINUTE: Rutland Herald content editor Rich Alcott shares local weather information and easily digestible news tidbits.
- TODAY'S WEATHER MINUTE: Dresden firebombing helped bring Nazis to knees, killed at least 25,000 civilians, men, women, children, dogs, cats; Veena in Sitka, BIG NEWS FLASH! Old guys get grumpy with age.
- TOMORROW'S HEADLINES TODAY: Update on Center Alley project, review of opiate talk evening at the library and aldermen want kids to wear helmets while riding bikes around town.
- TODAY'S WEATHER MINUTE: Flood watch in effect for Rutland County, developing El Nino shaping up to be extreme this year, Don DeLillo on the season's warming trend and Veena catches digital sniffles, all in today's minute.
- TOMORROW'S HEADLINES TODAY: Dramatic river rescue in Southern Vermont, Castleton moving ahead on sale of old town office building, Passover celebrated in Woodstock.