City man charged with lewdnessOctober 31,2013City man charged
with lewd actions
A Rutland man charged with committing lewd acts in the window of his home denied a felony charge.
Raymond E. Adams, 23, pleaded innocent in Rutland criminal court to a charge of lewd and lascivious conduct. Adams, who appeared in court on a citation, remains free on conditions that include he not harass his neighbors.
Adams was arrested in September by police who were called to 24 Juneberry Lane by another resident on the block who told police Adams had been committing lewd acts in his window for about two hours.
If convicted, Adams faces up to five years in jail.MORE IN This Just InStaff Report Full StoryBy Brent Curtis Full StoryBy Erin Mansfield Full Story
- Most Popular
- Most Emailed
- TODAY'S WEATHER MINUTE: First televised nuclear test, Woody Harrelson's father claimed involvement in the JFK assassination, Immanuel Kant and William L. Shirer rave on and MIT researchers propose sea-borne nuclear power stations.
- TOMORROW'S HEADLINES TODAY: Accused child killer released on bail, protesters want him back behind bars, aldermen meet to vote on mayor's board nomination, 156 Vermont runners participate in Monday's Boston Marathon.
- TODAY'S WEATHER MINUTE: Soil beneath Greenland ice sheet predates dawn of mankind, Hitch faces true Hollawood problem head-on, Mark Twain on school boards, all in today's minute.
- TOMORROW'S HEADLINES TODAY: Rutland Free Library director Paula Baker will retire at the end of the year, state Senate will vote on new minimum wage legislation and Bennington College graduates win Pulitzer Prizes.
- TODAY'S WEATHER MINUTE: Rutland Herald content editor Rich Alcott shares local weather information and easily digestible news tidbits.
- TODAY'S WEATHER MINUTE: Dresden firebombing helped bring Nazis to knees, killed at least 25,000 civilians, men, women, children, dogs, cats; Veena in Sitka, BIG NEWS FLASH! Old guys get grumpy with age.