City man charged with lewdnessOctober 31,2013City man charged
with lewd actions
A Rutland man charged with committing lewd acts in the window of his home denied a felony charge.
Raymond E. Adams, 23, pleaded innocent in Rutland criminal court to a charge of lewd and lascivious conduct. Adams, who appeared in court on a citation, remains free on conditions that include he not harass his neighbors.
Adams was arrested in September by police who were called to 24 Juneberry Lane by another resident on the block who told police Adams had been committing lewd acts in his window for about two hours.
If convicted, Adams faces up to five years in jail.
- Most Popular
- Most Emailed
- VIDEO: The play that's under appeal from the DIII state football championships
- VIDEO: Downhill excitement at Silverheels Cup at Okemo
- VIDEO: Woodstock takes on U-32 football
- VIDEO: 2013 Vermont Amateur Golf Tournament
- VIDEO: Police investigate Pittsford homicide
- VIDEO: Rutland High School Graduation