Vt. poised to sell $25M in bondsThe Associated Press | October 21,2013MONTPELIER - The state treasurer's office is getting ready to sell about $25 million of Vermont Citizen Bonds.
The general obligation bonds will be made available first to Vermont residents and businesses. They will be sold on Nov. 4.
They are sold in $1,000 increments and must be bought through a registered broker or dealer. The bonds' maturities range from one to 20 years.
State Treasurer Beth Pearce says the number of bonds to be sold could increase, depending on demand.
The Preliminary Official Statement for the bond offering will be available Oct. 28 on the website of the Vermont Treasurer.MORE IN This Just In
- Most Popular
- Most Emailed
- VIDEO: The play that's under appeal from the DIII state football championships
- VIDEO: Downhill excitement at Silverheels Cup at Okemo
- VIDEO: Woodstock takes on U-32 football
- VIDEO: 2013 Vermont Amateur Golf Tournament
- VIDEO: Police investigate Pittsford homicide
- VIDEO: Rutland High School Graduation