THE ASSOCIATED PRESS
BRATTLEBORO — A yogurt maker in southern Vermont is expanding out of state.
Commonwealth Dairy in Brattleboro, which makes Greek-style yogurts, is opening a new plant in Casa Grande, Ariz.
The company opened its Brattleboro plant 18 months ago and has expanded to meet rising demand.
Company officials said that the Arizona plant will allow for more production and better service to West Coast customers.MORE IN Vermont News
- Most Popular
- Most Emailed
- VIDEO: The play that's under appeal from the DIII state football championships
- VIDEO: Downhill excitement at Silverheels Cup at Okemo
- VIDEO: Woodstock takes on U-32 football
- VIDEO: 2013 Vermont Amateur Golf Tournament
- VIDEO: Police investigate Pittsford homicide
- VIDEO: Rutland High School Graduation