THE ASSOCIATED PRESS
SOUTH BURLINGTON — Renewable energy advocates and industry players are set to gather in South Burlington for a conference devoted to topics ranging from energy project siting to net metering to the future of individual energy technologies.
R-E 2013, the annual conference organized by the industry group Renewable Energy Vermont, begins at noon Monday and runs through Tuesday at the Sheraton Hotel and Conference Center in South Burlington.
The event includes exhibits on the latest in renewable energy and work sessions on topics ranging from the debate over siting for wind towers and other energy projects to a broad discussion on how Vermont can meet its goal of getting 90 percent of its energy from renewable sources by 2050.MORE IN Vermont NewsWASHINGTON — The president of the Vermont-based New England Federal Credit Union urged Congress... Full StoryTo overcome Vermont Health Connect's early technological woes, more than 100 employees in the... Full Story
- Most Popular
- Most Emailed
- VIDEO: The play that's under appeal from the DIII state football championships
- VIDEO: Downhill excitement at Silverheels Cup at Okemo
- VIDEO: Woodstock takes on U-32 football
- VIDEO: 2013 Vermont Amateur Golf Tournament
- VIDEO: Police investigate Pittsford homicide
- VIDEO: Rutland High School Graduation