Burnt toast leads to brief Vt airport evacuationThe Associated Press | October 12,2013SOUTH BURLINGTON ó A fire alarm triggered by burnt toast led to a brief evacuation at Burlington International Airport.
The alarm went off around 5 a.m. Friday. Airport officials said the brief evacuation caused about a half hour delay while everyone went back through security and equipment was put back online. But they said they are pleased with how the incident was handled during the busiest part of their day.
- Most Popular
- Most Emailed
- VIDEO: The play that's under appeal from the DIII state football championships
- VIDEO: Downhill excitement at Silverheels Cup at Okemo
- VIDEO: Woodstock takes on U-32 football
- VIDEO: 2013 Vermont Amateur Golf Tournament
- VIDEO: Police investigate Pittsford homicide
- VIDEO: Rutland High School Graduation