Folk and blues fest set for LudlowOctober 09,2013LUDLOW — The first annual Black River Folk and Blues Fest is set for Saturday at the Town Hall Auditorium.
The event put on by the Friends of Ludlow Auditorium is set for 7 p.m. and features four blues and folk music groups.
The four groups are the Chris Kleeman Band, Gypsy Reel, The Break Maids, and Rusty Belle.
“I don’t think we’ve ever seen this great a collection of talented folk and blues musicians on the same stage for the same performance in my memory,” program director Bruce Farr said in a release announcing the event.
Tickets for the event can be bought online at www.fola.com or in Ludlow at the Peoples United Bank, The Book Nook, The Wine and Cheese Depot, and at the door.
Tickets are $15 per person.
For more information, go to www.fola.us or call 228-7239.MORE IN This Just InThink of Saturday’s event as a classier and much more fun version of Black Friday. Full StoryComments Of Senator Patrick Leahy (D-Vt. Full StoryBURLINGTON - Vermont prosecutors and defense attorneys are in talks to settle charges filed... Full Story
- Most Popular
- Most Emailed
- VIDEO: The play that's under appeal from the DIII state football championships
- VIDEO: Downhill excitement at Silverheels Cup at Okemo
- VIDEO: Woodstock takes on U-32 football
- VIDEO: 2013 Vermont Amateur Golf Tournament
- VIDEO: Police investigate Pittsford homicide
- VIDEO: Rutland High School Graduation