Two face drug charges after stopOctober 07,2013Two face drug
charges after stop
KILLINGTON — Two people are scheduled to be arraigned today on drug charges following a traffic stop Saturday night.
Johanna M. Dorsey, 23, of Sudbury, is facing a felony possession charge after a search of her vehicle revealed 21 bags of heroin, police said. According to police, Dorsey’s passenger, Saiquan W. Robinson, 37, of Brooklyn, N.Y., fled on foot after police found him in possession of Ecstasy.
State police and officers from Killington and Rutland City, who used a police dog, tracked down Robinson and took him into custody.
Dorsey was held in Rutland jail on $50,000 bail, while Robinson was lodged on $20,000 bail. Both Dorsey and Robinson are expected to be arraigned today in Rutland criminal court.MORE IN This Just In
- Most Popular
- Most Emailed
- TOMORROW'S HEADLINES TODAY:
- TODAY'S WEATHER MINUTE: Rutland Herald content editor Rich Alcott shares local weather information and easily digestible news tidbits.
- TODAY'S WEATHER MINUTE: Dresden firebombing helped bring Nazis to knees, killed at least 25,000 civilians, men, women, children, dogs, cats; Veena in Sitka, BIG NEWS FLASH! Old guys get grumpy with age.
- TOMORROW'S HEADLINES TODAY: Update on Center Alley project, review of opiate talk evening at the library and aldermen want kids to wear helmets while riding bikes around town.
- TODAY'S WEATHER MINUTE: Flood watch in effect for Rutland County, developing El Nino shaping up to be extreme this year, Don DeLillo on the season's warming trend and Veena catches digital sniffles, all in today's minute.
- TOMORROW'S HEADLINES TODAY: Dramatic river rescue in Southern Vermont, Castleton moving ahead on sale of old town office building, Passover celebrated in Woodstock.