Police: Man tried to assault officersOctober 05,2013BRATTLEBORO — A Brattleboro man is facing charges after police say he tried to assault two police officers with a brick.
The officers were investigating whether 28-year-old Todd Koshinsky had violated conditions of his release from a previous stalking charge Thursday when police say he became combative.
They say Koshinsky picked up a large brick and tried to hit the two officers. They say he also punched the officers.
Koshinsky and one of the officers were treated for injuries.
Koshinsky is charged with multiple counts of aggravated assault on a police officer, simple assault on a police officer, resisting arrest and violating conditions of release.MORE IN This Just InMONTPELIER - The Vermont State Police have come up with a form to guide employees on how to... Full StoryBURLINGTON - Burlington police say a motorist was killed in a weather-related crash involving a... Full Story
- Most Popular
- Most Emailed
- VIDEO: The play that's under appeal from the DIII state football championships
- VIDEO: Downhill excitement at Silverheels Cup at Okemo
- VIDEO: Woodstock takes on U-32 football
- VIDEO: 2013 Vermont Amateur Golf Tournament
- VIDEO: Police investigate Pittsford homicide
- VIDEO: Rutland High School Graduation