Teens charged with mischief, trespassSeptember 25,2013Teens accused of
HARTLAND — Two Windsor teenagers face multiple charges for allegedly causing damage to a Hartland laundry mat.
According to police, Timothy Murphy, 18, and Makenzie Delaney, 17, caused $2,000 worth of damage to two coin-operated machines Thursday at the Itty Bitty Laundry Mat on Route 5 in Hartland.
Murphy and Delaney were located by police and charged with unlawful mischief, unlawful trespass and providing false information to a police officer.
Arraignments for both suspects are scheduled for Nov. 5 in criminal court in White River Junction.MORE IN This Just In@$ID/[No paragraph style]:Albert J. Marro / Staff Photo Full Story
- Most Popular
- Most Emailed
- VIDEO: The play that's under appeal from the DIII state football championships
- VIDEO: Downhill excitement at Silverheels Cup at Okemo
- VIDEO: Woodstock takes on U-32 football
- VIDEO: 2013 Vermont Amateur Golf Tournament
- VIDEO: Police investigate Pittsford homicide
- VIDEO: Rutland High School Graduation