Teens charged with mischief, trespassSeptember 25,2013Teens accused of
HARTLAND — Two Windsor teenagers face multiple charges for allegedly causing damage to a Hartland laundry mat.
According to police, Timothy Murphy, 18, and Makenzie Delaney, 17, caused $2,000 worth of damage to two coin-operated machines Thursday at the Itty Bitty Laundry Mat on Route 5 in Hartland.
Murphy and Delaney were located by police and charged with unlawful mischief, unlawful trespass and providing false information to a police officer.
Arraignments for both suspects are scheduled for Nov. 5 in criminal court in White River Junction.
- Most Popular
- Most Emailed
- TODAY'S WEATHER MINUTE: First televised nuclear test, Woody Harrelson's father claimed involvement in the JFK assassination, Immanuel Kant and William L. Shirer rave on and MIT researchers propose sea-borne nuclear power stations.
- TOMORROW'S HEADLINES TODAY: Accused child killer released on bail, protesters want him back behind bars, aldermen meet to vote on mayor's board nomination, 156 Vermont runners participate in Monday's Boston Marathon.
- TODAY'S WEATHER MINUTE: Soil beneath Greenland ice sheet predates dawn of mankind, Hitch faces true Hollawood problem head-on, Mark Twain on school boards, all in today's minute.
- TOMORROW'S HEADLINES TODAY: Rutland Free Library director Paula Baker will retire at the end of the year, state Senate will vote on new minimum wage legislation and Bennington College graduates win Pulitzer Prizes.
- TODAY'S WEATHER MINUTE: Rutland Herald content editor Rich Alcott shares local weather information and easily digestible news tidbits.
- TODAY'S WEATHER MINUTE: Dresden firebombing helped bring Nazis to knees, killed at least 25,000 civilians, men, women, children, dogs, cats; Veena in Sitka, BIG NEWS FLASH! Old guys get grumpy with age.