State police charge three more in Castleton theft caseSeptember 25,2013Vermont State Police have charged Eric N. Cross, 19; Dominic S. Heller, 21; and Zachary J. Howe, 28, with retail theft in connection with a string of thefts from Dick's Sporting goods, according to a release sent Wednesday.
Police had previously charged three players on the Castleton State College football team with theft and other counts after an investigation found that one man helped the others leave the store with goods that were not paid for.
The trio are due in court on Nov. 4.MORE IN This Just In
- Most Popular
- Most Emailed
- TOMORROW'S HEADLINES TODAY:
- TODAY'S WEATHER MINUTE: Rutland Herald content editor Rich Alcott shares local weather information and easily digestible news tidbits.
- TODAY'S WEATHER MINUTE: Dresden firebombing helped bring Nazis to knees, killed at least 25,000 civilians, men, women, children, dogs, cats; Veena in Sitka, BIG NEWS FLASH! Old guys get grumpy with age.
- TOMORROW'S HEADLINES TODAY: Update on Center Alley project, review of opiate talk evening at the library and aldermen want kids to wear helmets while riding bikes around town.
- TODAY'S WEATHER MINUTE: Flood watch in effect for Rutland County, developing El Nino shaping up to be extreme this year, Don DeLillo on the season's warming trend and Veena catches digital sniffles, all in today's minute.
- TOMORROW'S HEADLINES TODAY: Dramatic river rescue in Southern Vermont, Castleton moving ahead on sale of old town office building, Passover celebrated in Woodstock.