Police: Charges mount for driverSeptember 24,2013Staff Writer
CLARENDON — Police charged a local man with driving with a suspended license as he was on his was to court to answer the same charge.
Monday morning, police pulled over Nathan M. Sheldon, 25, on East Clarendon Road. According to police, Sheldon was on his way to Rutland criminal court for an arraignment on an earlier charge of driving with a suspended license.
According to police, Sheldon’s license has been suspended since his DUI conviction in 2007.
Police again cited Sheldon for driving with a suspended license.MORE IN This Just InPolice and rescue personnel are responded to an accident on Strongs Avenue with an injury at 4:30 p. Full StoryCASTLETON — Castleton College head football coach Marc Klatt has resigned after three years... Full Story
- Most Popular
- Most Emailed
- VIDEO: The play that's under appeal from the DIII state football championships
- VIDEO: Downhill excitement at Silverheels Cup at Okemo
- VIDEO: Woodstock takes on U-32 football
- VIDEO: 2013 Vermont Amateur Golf Tournament
- VIDEO: Police investigate Pittsford homicide
- VIDEO: Rutland High School Graduation