Police: Charges mount for driverSeptember 24,2013Staff Writer
CLARENDON — Police charged a local man with driving with a suspended license as he was on his was to court to answer the same charge.
Monday morning, police pulled over Nathan M. Sheldon, 25, on East Clarendon Road. According to police, Sheldon was on his way to Rutland criminal court for an arraignment on an earlier charge of driving with a suspended license.
According to police, Sheldon’s license has been suspended since his DUI conviction in 2007.
Police again cited Sheldon for driving with a suspended license.
- Most Popular
- Most Emailed
- TOMORROW'S HEADLINES TODAY: Dramatic river rescue in Southern Vermont, Castleton moving ahead on sale of old town office building, Passover celebrated in Woodstock.
- TOMORROW'S HEADLINES TODAY: Woodstock Ave. lane reconfiguration trial will go forward despite resistance, Rutland city engineer decamps for greener pastures in flatlands, technology changes the way many people file tax returns.
- TODAY'S WEATHER MINUTE: Gulf wildlife still dying from 2010 BP oil spill, Veena in Cabo San Lucas, Gertrude Stein on family living, all in today's minute.
- TOMORROW'S HEADLINES TODAY: Police officer identified in deadly Brattleboro shooting, school consolidation boosters silent on savings, lawmakers nix legal marijuana for PTSD and scrap yard helps solve half-ton heist.
- TODAY'S WEATHER MINUTE: Coyotes are true American survivors, Veena on Narragansett Pier, Vladimir Nabokov in Paris.
- TOMORROW'S HEADLINES TODAY: Bad crash in Rutland Town sends driver to hospital, natural gas pipeline get support from Addison County Planning Commission.