Tonya A. Reynolds-HartSeptember 24,2013
Tonya A. Reynolds-HartTonya A. Reynolds-Hart
WALKERTOWN, N.C. — Tonya Ann Reynolds-Hart, 51, of Walkertown, N.C., rose to heaven on Saturday, September 21, 2013, with her loving family at her side.
She was a brave and loving wife, mother and grandmother.
Born August 20, 1962, in Rutland, Vermont, she is survived by her husband Stephen, daughter Stephanie, her grandchildren Kaydin, Riley and Laila, all of Walkertown, NC. Also surviving are her mother, Marjorie Reynolds and brother, Ralph of Florence, Vt.; brothers, Ronnie and Robert of North Clarendon, Vt.; sister Heather Willis of Clarendon, Vt.; brother Danny of Brandon, Vt.; brother Randy of Pittsford, Vt.; along with many loving nieces, nephews and friends. She was met at her bedside by her father Ralph, and her sister Nancy, who took her mercifully with them.
By her request, no funeral service has been planned. A celebration of her life will take place at a later date, in her hometown of Rutland, Vermont.
- Most Popular
- Most Emailed
- TOMORROW'S HEADLINES TODAY:
- TODAY'S WEATHER MINUTE: Rutland Herald content editor Rich Alcott shares local weather information and easily digestible news tidbits.
- TODAY'S WEATHER MINUTE: Dresden firebombing helped bring Nazis to knees, killed at least 25,000 civilians, men, women, children, dogs, cats; Veena in Sitka, BIG NEWS FLASH! Old guys get grumpy with age.
- TOMORROW'S HEADLINES TODAY: Update on Center Alley project, review of opiate talk evening at the library and aldermen want kids to wear helmets while riding bikes around town.
- TODAY'S WEATHER MINUTE: Flood watch in effect for Rutland County, developing El Nino shaping up to be extreme this year, Don DeLillo on the season's warming trend and Veena catches digital sniffles, all in today's minute.
- TOMORROW'S HEADLINES TODAY: Dramatic river rescue in Southern Vermont, Castleton moving ahead on sale of old town office building, Passover celebrated in Woodstock.