Tina M. Forrest RitesSeptember 21,2013Tina M. Forrest Rites
BRANDON — A service in celebration of the life of Tina Marie Forrest, 57, who died Sept. 16, 2013, in Brandon was held Friday, Sept. 20, in the Miller & Ketcham Funeral Home in Brandon.
The Rev. Richard White, pastor of the Brandon Congregational Church, officiated.
The eulogy was given by Sandra Trombley, sister of the deceased.
Following the funeral, a graveside committal and burial service was conducted in Forestdale Cemetery.
Bearers were Travis Trombley, Gary Forrest, Claude Cousineau, Patrick Douglas, Robert A. Whittemore, Jr. and Patrick Cram.
Miller and Ketcham Funeral Home in Brandon handled the arrangements.
- Most Popular
- Most Emailed
- TODAY'S WEATHER MINUTE: Dresden firebombing helped bring Nazis to knees, killed at least 25,000 civilians, men, women, children, dogs, cats; Veena in Sitka, BIG NEWS FLASH! Old guys get grumpy with age.
- TOMORROW'S HEADLINES TODAY: Update on Center Alley project, review of opiate talk evening at the library and aldermen want kids to wear helmets while riding bikes around town.
- TODAY'S WEATHER MINUTE: Flood watch in effect for Rutland County, developing El Nino shaping up to be extreme this year, Don DeLillo on the season's warming trend and Veena catches digital sniffles, all in today's minute.
- TOMORROW'S HEADLINES TODAY: Dramatic river rescue in Southern Vermont, Castleton moving ahead on sale of old town office building, Passover celebrated in Woodstock.
- TOMORROW'S HEADLINES TODAY: Woodstock Ave. lane reconfiguration trial will go forward despite resistance, Rutland city engineer decamps for greener pastures in flatlands, technology changes the way many people file tax returns.
- TODAY'S WEATHER MINUTE: Gulf wildlife still dying from 2010 BP oil spill, Veena in Cabo San Lucas, Gertrude Stein on family living, all in today's minute.