Proctor church seeks renderingSeptember 18,2013Prizes offered for
Proctor church art
PROCTOR ó The Union Church of Proctor is offering a $250 prize to the high school or college student who creates the winning rendering of the church.
The contest is open to all artists enrolled in high school or college. Artists may work in any medium to create a rendering of the church building, so long as the rendering can be reproduced in black and white on church bulletins, letterhead, flyers and other church materials.
The Church Council of the Union Church of Proctor will select a jury to judge all submissions and select a winner and runner-up. The winning artist will receive $250. The runner-up will receive $150.
The deadline to enter is Oct. 18. Entries can be mailed to the church at 5 Church Street, Proctor, VT, 05765, or emailed to email@example.com.
For questions about the contest, email the church or call 459-3624.
- Most Popular
- Most Emailed
- TOMORROW'S HEADLINES TODAY:
- TODAY'S WEATHER MINUTE: Rutland Herald content editor Rich Alcott shares local weather information and easily digestible news tidbits.
- TODAY'S WEATHER MINUTE: Dresden firebombing helped bring Nazis to knees, killed at least 25,000 civilians, men, women, children, dogs, cats; Veena in Sitka, BIG NEWS FLASH! Old guys get grumpy with age.
- TOMORROW'S HEADLINES TODAY: Update on Center Alley project, review of opiate talk evening at the library and aldermen want kids to wear helmets while riding bikes around town.
- TODAY'S WEATHER MINUTE: Flood watch in effect for Rutland County, developing El Nino shaping up to be extreme this year, Don DeLillo on the season's warming trend and Veena catches digital sniffles, all in today's minute.
- TOMORROW'S HEADLINES TODAY: Dramatic river rescue in Southern Vermont, Castleton moving ahead on sale of old town office building, Passover celebrated in Woodstock.