Man denies shooting chargeSeptember 17,2013Man denies
BRATTLEBORO – A 24-year-old Brattleboro man pleaded innocent Monday to charges that he fired a weapon at another Brattleboro man Sunday night.
Reginald Derisne was arrested by Brattleboro police shortly after the incident at Moore Court, a housing development in downtown Brattleboro. No one was hurt in the incident.
Derisne was charged with two counts of aggravated assault with a weapon, reckless endangerment, and driving while under the influence, as well as giving false information to a police officer, and several counts of violating conditions of release from an earlier domestic violence case.
According to court records, Judge Katherine Hayes ordered Derisne held for lack of $75,000 bail, and he was also ordered not to have any contact with his alleged victim.MORE IN This Just InBillings Farm & Museum in Woodstock will host its annual Baby Animal Day on Saturday. Full Story
- Most Popular
- Most Emailed
- TODAY'S WEATHER MINUTE: Dresden firebombing helped bring Nazis to knees, killed at least 25,000 civilians, men, women, children, dogs, cats; Veena in Sitka, BIG NEWS FLASH! Old guys get grumpy with age.
- TOMORROW'S HEADLINES TODAY: Update on Center Alley project, review of opiate talk evening at the library and aldermen want kids to wear helmets while riding bikes around town.
- TODAY'S WEATHER MINUTE: Flood watch in effect for Rutland County, developing El Nino shaping up to be extreme this year, Don DeLillo on the season's warming trend and Veena catches digital sniffles, all in today's minute.
- TOMORROW'S HEADLINES TODAY: Dramatic river rescue in Southern Vermont, Castleton moving ahead on sale of old town office building, Passover celebrated in Woodstock.
- TOMORROW'S HEADLINES TODAY: Woodstock Ave. lane reconfiguration trial will go forward despite resistance, Rutland city engineer decamps for greener pastures in flatlands, technology changes the way many people file tax returns.
- TODAY'S WEATHER MINUTE: Gulf wildlife still dying from 2010 BP oil spill, Veena in Cabo San Lucas, Gertrude Stein on family living, all in today's minute.