Pittsford man hurt in crashSeptember 17,2013POULTNEY — A Pittsford man was hospitalized following a car crash Monday morning.
State Police said Edward V. Dupont, 18, was driving south on Route 30 when he lost control of his 2001 Toyota Corolla just north of Ward Road.
According to police, Dupont’s car struck a road sign, hit a ditch, was launched through the air and landed on its roof in the front yard of a residence.
Dupont was taken to Rutland Regional Medical Center with what police described as a wrist injury. His condition was not immediately available.
Police said the crash was not alcohol-related but it appears speed was a major contributing factor. State Police were assisted at the scene by Castleton Police, Poultney Fire and Poultney Rescue.MORE IN This Just InPEARL HARBOR, Hawaii — About 2,500 people gathered at Pearl Harbor on Saturday to remember those... Full Story
- Most Popular
- Most Emailed
- VIDEO: The play that's under appeal from the DIII state football championships
- VIDEO: Downhill excitement at Silverheels Cup at Okemo
- VIDEO: Woodstock takes on U-32 football
- VIDEO: 2013 Vermont Amateur Golf Tournament
- VIDEO: Police investigate Pittsford homicide
- VIDEO: Rutland High School Graduation