dental care access
MONTPELIER — Sen. Berard Sanders, I-Vt., is continuing to push for better and more affordable access to dental care for Americans.
The chairman of the Senate Subcommittee on Primary Health and Aging held a hearing on dental care Thursday.
Sanders said the hearing focused on the factors contributing to the high cost of dental care, the cost of untreated oral health problems, and models to improve access to dental services.
He said Vermont may be a model for good dental care, with about 25,000 residents of the state able to get it through community health centers.MORE IN Vermont News
- Most Popular
- Most Emailed
- VIDEO: The play that's under appeal from the DIII state football championships
- VIDEO: Downhill excitement at Silverheels Cup at Okemo
- VIDEO: Woodstock takes on U-32 football
- VIDEO: 2013 Vermont Amateur Golf Tournament
- VIDEO: Police investigate Pittsford homicide
- VIDEO: Rutland High School Graduation