Vt. caseworker denies sex chargeSeptember 12,2013Vt. caseworker
denies sex charge
BANGOR, Maine ó A Vermont caseworker has denied a charge of unlawful sexual contact with a girl after doing a follow-up visit with her in Maine.
Police in Bangor say 26-year-old Jeffrey Parfitt of Middlebury is accused of doing an unnecessary and inappropriate exam on the girl after asking her father to leave. He was indicted by a grand jury on a felony charge of unlawful sexual contact.
WABI-TV reports that Parfitt pleaded innocent Wednesday.
The Vermont Department for Children and Families has placed Parfitt on administrative leave.MORE IN This Just InThe man charged in a hit-and-run crash that killed a pedestrian in Killington early Sunday... Full Story
- Most Popular
- Most Emailed
- VIDEO: The play that's under appeal from the DIII state football championships
- VIDEO: Downhill excitement at Silverheels Cup at Okemo
- VIDEO: Woodstock takes on U-32 football
- VIDEO: 2013 Vermont Amateur Golf Tournament
- VIDEO: Police investigate Pittsford homicide
- VIDEO: Rutland High School Graduation