N.Y. man accused of fifth DUISeptember 07,2013NY man charged
with his fifth DUI
BENNINGTON — A New York man is facing his fifth charge of drunken driving.
Tracy Moore, 49, of Hoosick Falls, N.Y., pleaded innocent to the felony charge Tuesday in Bennington criminal court. He was released without bail.
Police said Moore’s blood-alcohol content was 0.17 percent at a sobriety checkpoint on Hunt Street in Bennington at about 9:15 p.m. Friday. A second test around 11 p.m. recorded 0.147 percent, police said. The legal limit for driving in Vermont is 0.08 percent.
Tienken said Moore’s previous DUI convictions were all in New York: June 1987, June 1989, July 1997 and May 2008.
Moore was allowed to drive home to Hoosick Falls after his plea, but ordered not to drive after that.MORE IN This Just InAfter Black Friday, Small Business Saturday and Cyber Monday, most shoppers have a head start on... Full StoryMONTPELIER - The Vermont State Police have come up with a form to guide employees on how to... Full Story
- Most Popular
- Most Emailed
- VIDEO: The play that's under appeal from the DIII state football championships
- VIDEO: Downhill excitement at Silverheels Cup at Okemo
- VIDEO: Woodstock takes on U-32 football
- VIDEO: 2013 Vermont Amateur Golf Tournament
- VIDEO: Police investigate Pittsford homicide
- VIDEO: Rutland High School Graduation