Woman sentenced to more than year for drug offenseSeptember 05,2013A Rutland woman who pleaded guilty to a federal charge of conspiring to distribute heroin and crack cocaine in the area was sentenced to 15 months in jail Wednesday.
Judge Christina Reiss also sentenced Annette Rider, 45, to three years of supervised release following her incarceration.
According to the U.S. Attorney’s office, Rider was part of a group that sold heroin and crack cocaine in Rutland during the spring of 2011. During that time, the Vermont Drug Task Force made several undercover purchases of drugs from Rider.MORE IN This Just InThink of Saturday’s event as a classier and much more fun version of Black Friday. Full StoryComments Of Senator Patrick Leahy (D-Vt. Full StoryBURLINGTON - Vermont prosecutors and defense attorneys are in talks to settle charges filed... Full Story
- Most Popular
- Most Emailed
- VIDEO: The play that's under appeal from the DIII state football championships
- VIDEO: Downhill excitement at Silverheels Cup at Okemo
- VIDEO: Woodstock takes on U-32 football
- VIDEO: 2013 Vermont Amateur Golf Tournament
- VIDEO: Police investigate Pittsford homicide
- VIDEO: Rutland High School Graduation