Ronald J. Sheret Sr.September 05,2013Ronald J. Sheret Sr.
Ronald J. Sheret Sr., 71, died Sept. 2, 2013, at Rutland Healthcare Center.
He was born in Fall River, Mass., June 1, 1942, the son of James and Doris Sheret.
He enjoyed hunting, fishing and crossword puzzles.
Survivors include a son, Ronald Sheret Jr. of West Rutland; three daughters, Rhonda Sheret and Melissa Sheret, both of Rutland, and Kelly Sheret of Opelika, Ala.; and two grandsons.
There are no services planned at this time.
Arrangements are under the direction of the Clifford Funeral Home.
- Most Popular
- Most Emailed
- TOMORROW'S HEADLINES TODAY:
- TODAY'S WEATHER MINUTE: Rutland Herald content editor Rich Alcott shares local weather information and easily digestible news tidbits.
- TODAY'S WEATHER MINUTE: Dresden firebombing helped bring Nazis to knees, killed at least 25,000 civilians, men, women, children, dogs, cats; Veena in Sitka, BIG NEWS FLASH! Old guys get grumpy with age.
- TOMORROW'S HEADLINES TODAY: Update on Center Alley project, review of opiate talk evening at the library and aldermen want kids to wear helmets while riding bikes around town.
- TODAY'S WEATHER MINUTE: Flood watch in effect for Rutland County, developing El Nino shaping up to be extreme this year, Don DeLillo on the season's warming trend and Veena catches digital sniffles, all in today's minute.
- TOMORROW'S HEADLINES TODAY: Dramatic river rescue in Southern Vermont, Castleton moving ahead on sale of old town office building, Passover celebrated in Woodstock.