Arlington man killed in logging accidentAugust 31,2013STEPHENTOWN, N.Y. — New York police say a Vermont man has been killed in a logging accident near the Massachusetts border.
Troopers say 23-year-old William Morse Jr. of East Arlington was logging with a relative in the Rensselaer County town of Stephentown when a falling tree knocked part of a decomposing tree onto him.
He died at the scene.
The accident happened at about 10 a.m. Thursday. Stephentown is 23 miles east of Albany.MORE IN This Just InPEARL HARBOR, Hawaii — About 2,500 people gathered at Pearl Harbor on Saturday to remember those... Full Story
- Most Popular
- Most Emailed
- VIDEO: The play that's under appeal from the DIII state football championships
- VIDEO: Downhill excitement at Silverheels Cup at Okemo
- VIDEO: Woodstock takes on U-32 football
- VIDEO: 2013 Vermont Amateur Golf Tournament
- VIDEO: Police investigate Pittsford homicide
- VIDEO: Rutland High School Graduation