ST. ALBANS — Two Vermont men are facing charges they provided illegal drugs to a 23-year-old woman who died after using those drugs.
Police say 22-year-old Randy Bard, of Fairfield, and 24-year-old Joshua Decker of Fairfax were charged following the June 30 death of 23-year-old Renee Boucher of Highgate.
Police say Decker was also charged with one count of accessory to sale of heroin and two counts of sale of heroin.
Bard is already incarcerated on unrelated charges. He’s due in court Tuesday.
Decker was arrested Thursday.MORE IN Vermont News
- Most Popular
- Most Emailed
- VIDEO: The play that's under appeal from the DIII state football championships
- VIDEO: Downhill excitement at Silverheels Cup at Okemo
- VIDEO: Woodstock takes on U-32 football
- VIDEO: 2013 Vermont Amateur Golf Tournament
- VIDEO: Police investigate Pittsford homicide
- VIDEO: Rutland High School Graduation