CAMBRIDGE — Vermont State Police have arrested three people in connection with an armed robbery at a pharmacy in Cambridge.
Police said man and two women entered Kinney Drugs on Thursday afternoon. The man pulled out a handgun and demanded opiates and stimulant drugs from the pharmacist.
The pharmacist handed over some drugs, and the three left. No one was hurt.
The three were traveling in a car that was tracked down by police about an hour later.
Police said 38-year-old Russell John Thaxton of Starksboro was arrested on assault and robbery charges. They said 31-year-old Amanda Tetrault of Eden and 30-year-old Jennifer Stancliff of Morrisville were charged with accessory aiding in the commission of a felony.MORE IN Vermont NewsWASHINGTON — The president of the Vermont-based New England Federal Credit Union urged Congress... Full StoryTo overcome Vermont Health Connect's early technological woes, more than 100 employees in the... Full Story
- Most Popular
- Most Emailed
- VIDEO: The play that's under appeal from the DIII state football championships
- VIDEO: Downhill excitement at Silverheels Cup at Okemo
- VIDEO: Woodstock takes on U-32 football
- VIDEO: 2013 Vermont Amateur Golf Tournament
- VIDEO: Police investigate Pittsford homicide
- VIDEO: Rutland High School Graduation