Rose M. Marchinkoski RitesAugust 29,2013Rose M. Marchinkoski Rites
WEST RUTLAND — Funeral services for Rose M. Marchinkoski, 83, of Rutland who died Aug. 18, 2013, were held Thursday, Aug. 22, at St. Bridget’s Church in West Rutland.
Officiating was the Rev. Vincent Coppola, pastor.
Burial followed in St. Bridget’s Cemetery, with Rev. Coppola reading the prayers of the burial service.
Angela Lundrigan was organist.
Olivia Gawet was vocalist.
Readers were Lisa Marchinkoski Morgan and Brittney Cavacas.
The eulogy was offered by Hurley Cavacas.
Bearers were Dominic Gorruso, Joseph Czachor, John Winchell, John Jurnack, Edward Harrington and Hurley Cavacas.
Arrangements were under the direction of Clifford Funeral Home in West Rutland.
Contributions may be made to St. Bridget’s Church.
- Most Popular
- Most Emailed
- TOMORROW'S HEADLINES TODAY: No charges to be filed inconnection with crash of city police cruiser, farmers group turn to Internet to raise money for solar project, Street Talk polls passersby about legal marijuana.
- RICHARD'S POOR ALMANACK: On this day in 1898, Nelson Miles leads American troops into Puerto Rico during Spanish-American War, Bob Dylan electrifies Newport Folk Festival in 1965, author and longshoreman Eric Hoffer born this day in 1902.
- TODAY'S WEATHER MINUTE: Rutland Herald content editor Rich Alcott shares local weather information for Friday, July 25, and easily digestible news tidbits: Mysterious enormous hole in the Siberian tundra baffles scientists.
- TODAY'S WEATHER MINUTE: Rutland Herald content editor Rich Alcott shares local weather information and easily digestible news tidbits: Ever wonder why the otherwise straight-lined Appalachian chain's got a big crimp in it in Pennsylvania and and New York?
- TOMORROW'S HEADLINES TODAY: Scott Milne opens campaign for governor's office, crime statistics fall in city, new home for homeless prevention center, traffic cameras are not watching you, capital panel hears testimony about protecting children.
- TODAY'S WEATHER MINUTE: Rutland Herald content editor Rich Alcott shares local weather information and easily digestible news tidbits: America's feet getting bigger than ever, and Americans keep jamming their feet into small sized shoes. Wake up, America!