Man uninjured in rollover crashAugust 27,2013Man unhurt
PITTSFORD — A local man escaped injury after his car rolled over off Route 3 on Monday, according to Vermont State Police.
Timothy Kehoe Jr., 22, told police he was reaching for a cigarette when he lost control of his 2003 Chevy Malibu near Dawn Meadows Lane just before 2 p.m. Kehoe’s car veered off the east edge of the road and down a steep embankment into a field. The car flipped over once before coming to rest, police said, but Kehoe, who was wearing his seatbelt, told police he wasn’t injured and declined medical attention.MORE IN This Just InEfforts are underway to raise thousands of dollars needed to pay for medical care and other... Full StoryTOMORROW'S HEADLINES TODAY: Update on Center Alley project, review of opiate talk evening at the library and aldermen want kids to wear helmets while riding bikes around town. 0Rutland Herald News Editor Alan Keays and staff writer Gordon Dritschilo discuss some of the... Full StoryThe Associated Press Full Story
- Most Popular
- Most Emailed
- TODAY'S WEATHER MINUTE: Dresden firebombing helped bring Nazis to knees, killed at least 25,000 civilians, men, women, children, dogs, cats; Veena in Sitka, BIG NEWS FLASH! Old guys get grumpy with age.
- TOMORROW'S HEADLINES TODAY: Update on Center Alley project, review of opiate talk evening at the library and aldermen want kids to wear helmets while riding bikes around town.
- TODAY'S WEATHER MINUTE: Flood watch in effect for Rutland County, developing El Nino shaping up to be extreme this year, Don DeLillo on the season's warming trend and Veena catches digital sniffles, all in today's minute.
- TOMORROW'S HEADLINES TODAY: Dramatic river rescue in Southern Vermont, Castleton moving ahead on sale of old town office building, Passover celebrated in Woodstock.
- TOMORROW'S HEADLINES TODAY: Woodstock Ave. lane reconfiguration trial will go forward despite resistance, Rutland city engineer decamps for greener pastures in flatlands, technology changes the way many people file tax returns.
- TODAY'S WEATHER MINUTE: Gulf wildlife still dying from 2010 BP oil spill, Veena in Cabo San Lucas, Gertrude Stein on family living, all in today's minute.