Man uninjured in rollover crashAugust 27,2013Man unhurt
PITTSFORD — A local man escaped injury after his car rolled over off Route 3 on Monday, according to Vermont State Police.
Timothy Kehoe Jr., 22, told police he was reaching for a cigarette when he lost control of his 2003 Chevy Malibu near Dawn Meadows Lane just before 2 p.m. Kehoe’s car veered off the east edge of the road and down a steep embankment into a field. The car flipped over once before coming to rest, police said, but Kehoe, who was wearing his seatbelt, told police he wasn’t injured and declined medical attention.MORE IN This Just In
- Most Popular
- Most Emailed
- TOMORROW'S HEADLINES TODAY:
- TODAY'S WEATHER MINUTE: Rutland Herald content editor Rich Alcott shares local weather information and easily digestible news tidbits.
- TODAY'S WEATHER MINUTE: Dresden firebombing helped bring Nazis to knees, killed at least 25,000 civilians, men, women, children, dogs, cats; Veena in Sitka, BIG NEWS FLASH! Old guys get grumpy with age.
- TOMORROW'S HEADLINES TODAY: Update on Center Alley project, review of opiate talk evening at the library and aldermen want kids to wear helmets while riding bikes around town.
- TODAY'S WEATHER MINUTE: Flood watch in effect for Rutland County, developing El Nino shaping up to be extreme this year, Don DeLillo on the season's warming trend and Veena catches digital sniffles, all in today's minute.
- TOMORROW'S HEADLINES TODAY: Dramatic river rescue in Southern Vermont, Castleton moving ahead on sale of old town office building, Passover celebrated in Woodstock.