1 arrested, 2 others sought in Vt stolen safe caseAugust 21,2013Stolen safe case:
SHAFTSBURY — Vermont State Police say they’ve made progress in the 2008 case of a stolen safe containing $24,000.
The safe was taken from a Shaftsbury home that November. None of the money was recovered and the case went cold.
In January, detectives learned new information about two people who allegedly entered the home and stole the safe.
Police say they’ve issued arrest warrants for Kristy Morse and Trenton McCray, both 24 and from Cambridge, N.Y.
A third person, Tiffany Thurston, 24, of Cambridge was issued a citation to appear in Bennington criminal court on Aug. 26 to answer to a burglary charge. She’s been accused of driving the getaway car.MORE IN This Just InPolice and rescue personnel are responded to an accident on Strongs Avenue with an injury at 4:30 p. Full StoryCASTLETON — Castleton College head football coach Marc Klatt has resigned after three years... Full Story
- Most Popular
- Most Emailed
- VIDEO: The play that's under appeal from the DIII state football championships
- VIDEO: Downhill excitement at Silverheels Cup at Okemo
- VIDEO: Woodstock takes on U-32 football
- VIDEO: 2013 Vermont Amateur Golf Tournament
- VIDEO: Police investigate Pittsford homicide
- VIDEO: Rutland High School Graduation