Louise M. PiscopoAugust 21,2013Louise M. Piscopo
Louise M. (Esposito) Piscopo, 97, of Rutland died Tuesday, Aug. 20, 2013, at Mountain View Center.
She was the wife of Albert Piscopo, who died in 1972.
Funeral services will be held Thursday, Aug. 22, 2013, at 2 p.m. at St. Peter’s Church in Rutland. Officiating will be the Rev. Thomas Houle, pastor.
Burial will follow in Calvary Cemetery.
Friends may call Thursday, Aug. 22, from 12:30 to 1:30 p.m. at Clifford Funeral Home in Rutland.
In lieu of flowers, memorial contributions may be made to Jeanette Pelkey Memorial “Heart of Nursing” Award, c/o Castleton State College, Alumni Office, 62 Alumni Drive, Castleton, VT 05735.
A complete obituary will be published in a future edition of the Rutland Herald.
- Most Popular
- Most Emailed
- TOMORROW'S HEADLINES TODAY: Dramatic river rescue in Southern Vermont, Castleton moving ahead on sale of old town office building, Passover celebrated in Woodstock.
- TOMORROW'S HEADLINES TODAY: Woodstock Ave. lane reconfiguration trial will go forward despite resistance, Rutland city engineer decamps for greener pastures in flatlands, technology changes the way many people file tax returns.
- TODAY'S WEATHER MINUTE: Gulf wildlife still dying from 2010 BP oil spill, Veena in Cabo San Lucas, Gertrude Stein on family living, all in today's minute.
- TOMORROW'S HEADLINES TODAY: Police officer identified in deadly Brattleboro shooting, school consolidation boosters silent on savings, lawmakers nix legal marijuana for PTSD and scrap yard helps solve half-ton heist.
- TODAY'S WEATHER MINUTE: Coyotes are true American survivors, Veena on Narragansett Pier, Vladimir Nabokov in Paris.
- TOMORROW'S HEADLINES TODAY: Bad crash in Rutland Town sends driver to hospital, natural gas pipeline get support from Addison County Planning Commission.