Police: Vt. man hits cruiser, charged with DUIAugust 18,2013Man hits cruiser, charged with DUI
ARLINGTON — An Arlington man has been charged with drunken driving after hitting a police cruiser, according to Vermont State Police.
A trooper who was investigating a complaint was sitting in the parked cruiser on the side Warm Brook Road at the end of a driveway Friday night when his vehicle was hit.
Nicholas Woodard, 29, is facing a charge of driving under the influence of alcohol, with a blood-alcohol content more than twice the legal limit for driving, police said.
Neither Woodward nor the trooper were injured.MORE IN This Just InKILLINGTON — Vermont State Police say they have made an arrest in the hit and run death of ... Full StoryPOULTNEY — Sheila Nichols has been so busy for so long, she doesn’t know how to slow down. Full Story
- Most Popular
- Most Emailed
- VIDEO: The play that's under appeal from the DIII state football championships
- VIDEO: Downhill excitement at Silverheels Cup at Okemo
- VIDEO: Woodstock takes on U-32 football
- VIDEO: 2013 Vermont Amateur Golf Tournament
- VIDEO: Police investigate Pittsford homicide
- VIDEO: Rutland High School Graduation