Mary Ann K. RoucouletAugust 18,2013
Mary Ann K. RoucouletMary Ann K. Roucoulet
PETERBOROUGH, N.H. — Mary Ann “Mamie” Keefe Roucoulet, 64, died Aug. 7, 2013, at her home in Peterborough.
She was born Sept. 29, 1948, in Rutland, Vt., the daughter of Alexander Francis and Kathryn Veronica Keefe.
She graduated from Mount Saint Joseph Academy in Rutland, Vt., and St. Joseph’s College in Bennington, Vt.
She married Ronald Louis Roucoulet at Christ the King Church.
She worked as a para-professional in special education.
She especially enjoyed spreading the magic and wonder of her favorite holiday, March 17, to Irish and non-Irish alike.
Survivors include her husband, Ron; her children, Michele Ryan, Brian Roucoulet, Katy Dyer, and Kerry Roucoulet; three grandchildren; siblings, Michael Keefe, Susan Macdonough, Timothy Keefe, and Kelly Keefe; three nieces and five nephews; and cousins.
She was predeceased by her parents, Alexander and Kathryn Keefe.
A Catholic Mass was celebrated Monday, Aug. 12, 2013, at 11 a.m. at Divine Mercy Parish in Peterborough, NH.
Burial services were at the Ocean View Cemetery, Route 1, in Wells, Maine, on Aug. 13.
In lieu of flowers, memorial contributions may be made to CHaD, Children’s Hospital at Dartmouth-Hitchcock Hospital, Lebanon, NH.
- Most Popular
- Most Emailed
- TODAY'S WEATHER MINUTE: Rutland Herald content editor Rich Alcott shares local weather information and easily digestible news tidbits: When all the big mammals are rubbed out and a faint geologic memory, rats the size of human beings will stalk the Earth.
- TOMORROW'S HEADLINES TODAY: National survey ranks Vermont kids' well-being in second place, Springfield takes up anti-loitering ordinance, Rutland debate taxis, Fair Haven woman is arrested in Rutland for prostitution.
- TODAY'S WEATHER MINUTE: Rutland Herald content editor Rich Alcott shares local weather and news: Research scientists say schizophrenia and marijuana use linked. Are marijuana smokers schizophrenic or are schizophrenics more disposed toward marijuana use?
- RICHARD'S POOR ALMANACK: On this day in 365 CE, eastern Mediterranean rocked by high magnitude earthquake and tsunami, in 1865, Davis 'Little Dave' Tutt meets Wild Bill Hickock in Springfield, Mo., to settle differences.
- TODAY'S WEATHER MINUTE: Rutland Herald content editor Rich Alcott shares local weather information and easily digestible news tidbits: Pesticides in soil and ground water are killing not only honey bees and other useful insects, but songbirds as well.
- TOMORROW'S HEADLINES TODAY: Judge issues deposition order in for city police corporal's lawsuit against the department, market for marijuana-laced edibles en fuego in at least two states, West Rutland truck fire consumes all driver's earthly possessions.