Bomoseen man pulled from lakeSTAFF REPORT | August 17,2013CASTLETON — Police say the death of an 83-year-old man found floating in Lake Bomoseen was the result of natural causes and not suspicious.
Vermont State Police, Castleton Police and medical personnel were called to a lakefront home on Route 30 late Friday afternoon where the body of Claus Colm was pulled from the water.
Colm, a former member of the town Zoning Board of Adjustment, former head of the Ethan Allen National Bank in Fair Haven, and a well-known figure in the community, died from an apparent cardiac event, according to state police Detective Sgt. Samuel Capogrossi.MORE IN This Just InAfter Black Friday, Small Business Saturday and Cyber Monday, most shoppers have a head start on... Full StoryMONTPELIER - The Vermont State Police have come up with a form to guide employees on how to... Full Story
- Most Popular
- Most Emailed
- VIDEO: The play that's under appeal from the DIII state football championships
- VIDEO: Downhill excitement at Silverheels Cup at Okemo
- VIDEO: Woodstock takes on U-32 football
- VIDEO: 2013 Vermont Amateur Golf Tournament
- VIDEO: Police investigate Pittsford homicide
- VIDEO: Rutland High School Graduation