Surf band to play CastletonAugust 05,2013Staff Report
CASTLETON — The summer concert series continues at 7 p.m. Tuesday at the Casttleton State College Pavilion with '50s and '60s “surf” tribute band American Longboards.
The band are a drum driven surf band featuring pumped up energetic '60s throwbacks ranging from Dick Dale to the Beach Boys.
The concert is free and open to the public. Bring a lawn chair or blanket.
For more information, visit www.castleton.edu/concerts.MORE IN This Just In
- Most Popular
- Most Emailed
- VIDEO: The play that's under appeal from the DIII state football championships
- VIDEO: Downhill excitement at Silverheels Cup at Okemo
- VIDEO: Woodstock takes on U-32 football
- VIDEO: 2013 Vermont Amateur Golf Tournament
- VIDEO: Police investigate Pittsford homicide
- VIDEO: Rutland High School Graduation